Monday, May 09, 2005

My best deal in town

I didn't shop much for myself here, except books :-)
But I found that my favorite spending was for my The Apprentice 1 DVD!
I love it so much!
And I also bought Trump's book..The Art of a Deal. The book has really lot of knowledges and very useful for me. It's not just inspiring but full of lessons.
I always want to be an enterpreneur. I remember that I wrote "to be a good wife and mother and have my own company" as my intention when I graduated from college. I have become a wife and a mother, and always try my best to be a good one. But I have not built my own company! So I still have a big work to do. My commercial library is a business indeed, but that's not what I have in mind for my big thing. I'm gonna make it bigger, but I still have to start something else.
I think it's time for me to stop dreaming and start something real. I love that kind of work.
Hmm..maybe Trump just need to be prepared? Why not? Watch out, man!






<< Home |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]